Popular Posts

Saturday, October 25, 2014

A letter to my mother

You are my mother and my best friend.
I love you and will protect always.
Even when we disagree I respect you enough to walk alway and not talk in anger or spite.
I wish I would have gotten involved in this sooner. I wish I had known you needed money to drive to sign that paper. I wish I had talked to my father and maybe just maybe this would not have ever happened. 
I can't go back. I can't change all this. Thank you for respecting me and learning you can ask me for help. In anyway. I'm glad I could be your ear when you needed. And not Expect me to judge and just to listen.
I know the traditional role isn't a child to help a parent financially..I know you cry everytime you need help. But you are not in control of your situation and y'ou have helped my family many times. and I'm sure in the future you will again once you are back on your feet.
I know you feel bad about what happened. I onow you feel guilty. But I don't blame you. I don't really blame my dad for it effecting me directly. He didn't know. Neither did you.
I love you and please know I'm here for whatever you need til the end of forever. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment