Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summers end and time for school!

So, Hadley is officially crawling as of 5 months and 2 weeks! Crazy girl is into everything! We thought she would walk before she sat up, but she sat up a few days after she crawled. She even has pulling up down. We are so proud of her. but I wish she would chill it a little. She may be my last baby and she is in such a hurry to grow up! I guess she has to keep up with that crazy big brother!
Speaking of brother he is a chatter box these days. I can actually hold a conversation with him and I find that fun and interesting. He has gotten so tall and is into everything! The fridge, the pantry, the cabinets. We put a lock on the fridge and pantry. The smart cookie figured them out!
We started 'school' this week. They both love it so much. My nephew, Noah, has joined us and he loves it too. I am so proud of all of them! They get so excited when I say "time for school". Melts my heart and makes me miss Primrose. But that;s ok! I spend the day with some pretty awesome kiddos!
We had the babies dedicated in August and they both love church. I am so excited to get back into the seeing of this and be apart of a church again. Hayden Loves going to his 3 yr old classroom and Hadley loves singing and dancing. Although it may be time for her to start attending the nursery. She got us kicked out of service this past Sunday. Hehe. My silly girl was talking during service. God is good and I am blessed :)

1 week before she crawled :)

This is the give me pizza now glare 
School lunch 

After Dedication!

bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment